A 6 months interactive online Arabic program designed to help beginners grasp the foundation of the language of the Holy Qur’aan. The program aims to focus on both spoken and theoretical elements of study.
Virtue of The Arabic Language
The Arabic language is the most eloquent, plain, deep and expressive of the meanings that might arise in one’s mind. Therefore, the most honourable Book, the Holy Qur’aan was revealed in the most honourable language, to the most honourable Prophet and Messenger, delivered by the most honourable angel, in the most honourable land on earth, and its revelation started during the most honourable month of the year, Ramadhan.
‘Umar Al Khattaab رضي الله عنه, said: “Learn Arabic for it is part of your Religion.”
Understanding Arabic is the door way to understanding the words of Allah Almighty, and the words of His beloved Prophet, Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم.
Who is this Course for?
This course is aimed at students who are absolute beginners and have little or no knowledge of the Arabic language.
All students must be able to recognise and read the Arabic letters with fluency, but not perfection.
- To provide an enriching and an interactive environment for those wishing to thrive and excel in Arabic studies.
- To provide a solid foundation in letter articulation, vocabulary expansion and sentence construction.
- To provide the necessary tools for one to communicate in Arabic at a basic level.
- To enable one to be able to understand the basic concept of the meaning of Qur’anic verses.
- To enable individuals to develop a strong foundation of the Arabic language to help them understand the message of the Qur’aan.
- Beginners Workbook (provided).
- Notepad and Pen – Taking notes is essential.
- Access to the internet with Skype.
About the Instructor
Born and raised in the United Kingdom, Qari’ Muhammad Uthman Al-Qasim completed his memorisation of the Holy Qur’aan in Jordan, in 2004/1425AH.
While Qari’ Uthman Al-Qasim holds an Ijaazah (License) in Tajweed (from Shaikh Muhammad Ahmad Al-Bakri Al-Minyaawi (Kuwait) by way of Imam Hafs ‘an ‘Aasim), he has also travelled globally to expand his knowledge in other Islamic sciences such as the Arabic language in countries such as Jordan, Morocco, Saudi Arabia and most recently Kuwait.
At present Qari’ Uthman Al-Qasim is the director and lead instructor at Al Tibyan Institute; specialising in Qur’anic sciences as well as the Arabic language. He is passionate about teaching the Qur’aan and the Arabic language and keen to ensure that every student he teaches excels and succeeds in their chosen fields of study.
Qari' Muhammad Uthman Al-Qasim
- Comprehensive progress & homework log accessible online.
- Highlighting & focussing on areas of improvement.
- All subjects taught through student engagement, interaction & repetition.
- Small class sizes to ensure individual attention & full focus.
- Weekly feedback highlighting areas of improvement & achievement.
- Consistently maintaining high quality and standard of teaching through teacher observations.
- Instructors maintain a goal focussed positive attitude to empower students to attain success.
- An emphasis on a friendly yet professional learning environment.
- Certification for completed courses / levels.
Group Study (max 8) – £8.00 / hour – £96.00 / month (3 hours / week) payable either monthly or in full (6 months) in which a 10 % discount is applicable.
Private Study – £22.00 / hour – £264.00 / month (3 hours / week) payable either monthly or in full (6 months) in which a 15 % discount is applicable.
Note: Please contact us if you would like less than 3 sessions per week.