2-3 Year Tajweed & Hifdh – Sisters
The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “Recite the Qur’aan, for indeed it will come forth on the Day of Judgment as an intercessor for its companion” (Sahih Muslim).
The memorisation of the Holy Qur’aan is one of the most virtuous actions in Islam. It is narrated that whosoever commits the Qur’aan to memory, will be honoured by Allah Almighty on the Day of Judgement being ordered to recite and elevate through the levels of Paradise according to the number of verses they had memorised (Ahmad).
Our 2-3 Year Hifdh™ Program is aimed at dedicated and committed students who intend to memorise the Qur’aan within a time span of 2-3 years. Students who have studied Intermediate Tajweed & Qiraa’ah™and Advanced Tajweed & Qiraa’ah™ may progress onto this program. During this program, students will revisit the rules of Tajweed and learn the various methods of memorisation whilst retaining and revising previous portions of the Qur’aan.
Who is this Course for
This course is aimed at serious and dedicated students who intend to memorise the entire Qur’aan within 2-3 years.
In this program you will:
- Memorise the entire Holy Qur’aan.
- Learn various techniques on how to memorise the Qur’aan and the best one that works for you.
- Develop memorisation skills and learn efficient ways on how to retain and expand your memory.
- Be directed by your instructor on how you can improve your overall recitation whilst memorising the Qur’aan.
- Learn more about the spiritual benefits of memorising the Qur’aan and how you can become a benefit to others.
- Revisit the rules of Tajweed alongside your memorisation.
The Al Tibyan teaching approach involves the following:
- Comprehensive progress & homework log accessible online.
- Highlighting & focussing on areas of improvement.
- Teaching the Qur’aan through student engagement, interaction & repetition.
- Small class size to ensure individual attention & full focus from teacher.
- Written feedback every lesson highlighting areas of improvement & achievement.
- Consistently maintaining high quality and standard of teaching through teacher observations.
- Teachers maintain a goal focussed positive attitude to empower students to attain success.
- An emphasis on a friendly yet professional learning environment.
- A copy of the Qur’aan – ‘Uthmaani script
- Notepad and Pen – Taking notes is essential
- Access to the internet with Skype (see Hardware section for full details)
- Students must be well equipped in the pronunciation of letters.
- Students must have studied the rules of Tajweed.
- Students must be able to recite the Qur’aan fluently with correct Tajweed.
- You will be given an initial assessment to establish your level, after which you will be allocated a class.
Group Classes (6 students maximum)
Course Fees: £8.00 per hour
Private One-to-One Classes
Course Fees: £22.00 per hour or £18.70 per hour for 3 monthly subscriptions when paid in full. (15% discount).
Students will be required to carry out a minimum of 4-6 hours a week of revision in order to progress with success.
Assessments (Daily & Monthly)
Every day you will be assessed on the portion you have been allocated to memorise as well as revision of previous portions.
You will be assessed at the end of the program, this will comprise of both practical and theoretical assessment, passing (above 80%) the termly assessment ensures that you will progress to the next level.
Upon completion, all courses will be certified by Al Tibyan Institute.
Upon completing this program, you will have successfully memorised the entire Holy Qur’aan InshaAllah. If you wish to study for an Ijaazah in Tajweed, Al Tibyan Institute will offer this program to outstanding students.
Minimum connection type is a dial-up connection with at least 56 kbps bandwidth.
Recommended connection type is broadband or ADSL.
Hardware & Software Requirements
Students are required to have a working headset and microphone.
Skype (available at www.skype.com) should be installed on your computer.