Interactive qur'aan / arabic programs
Overview - Arabic language
A 6 months interactive online Arabic program designed to help beginners grasp the foundation of the language of the Holy Qur’aan. The program aims to focus on both spoken and theoretical elements of study.
Who is this Course for?
This course is aimed at students who are absolute beginners and have little or no knowledge of the Arabic language.
OVERVIEW - Qur'aan / tajweed / memorisation
These courses are aimed at students who wish to learn the recitation of the Qur’aan from Beginners to Advanced levels of Tajweed.
Hifdh (memorisation) courses are an option for students at Intermdiate Tajweed level.
- To provide an enriching and interactive environment for those wishing to thrive and excel in Arabic studies.
- To provide a solid foundation in letter articulation, vocabulary expansion and sentence construction.
- To provide the necessary tools for communicating in Arabic at a basic level.
- To enable one to be able to understand the basic concept of the meaning of Qur’anic verses.
- To enable individuals to develop a strong foundation of the Arabic language to help them understand the message of the Qur’aan.
- To provide various Tajweed/recitation/memorisation courses for students at all levels and ages.
- To enable students to develop a solid foundation and connection with the Qur’aan in their every day lives through memorisation and revision programs.
- Beginners Workbook (provided).
- Notepad and Pen – Taking notes is essential.
About the Instructor
Born and raised in the United Kingdom, Qari’ Muhammad Uthman Al-Qasim completed his memorisation of the Holy Qur’aan in Jordan, in 2004/1425AH.
While Qari’ Uthman Al-Qasim holds an Ijaazah (License) in Tajweed (from Shaikh Muhammad Ahmad Al-Bakri Al-Minyaawi (Kuwait) by way of Imam Hafs ‘an ‘Aasim), he has also travelled globally to expand his knowledge in other Islamic sciences such as the Arabic language in countries such as Jordan, Morocco, Saudi Arabia and most recently Kuwait.
At present Qari’ Uthman Al-Qasim is the director and lead instructor at Al Tibyan Institute; specialising in Qur’anic sciences as well as the Arabic language. He is passionate about teaching the Qur’aan and the Arabic language and keen to ensure that every student he teaches excels and succeeds in their chosen fields of study.
Qari' Muhammad Uthman Al-Qasim
- Comprehensive progress & homework log accessible online.
- Highlighting & focussing on areas of improvement.
- All subjects taught through student engagement, interaction & repetition.
- Small class sizes to ensure individual attention & full focus.
- Weekly feedback highlighting areas of improvement & achievement.
- Consistently maintaining high quality and standard of teaching through teacher observations.
- Instructors maintain a goal focussed positive attitude to empower students to attain success.
- An emphasis on a friendly yet professional learning environment.
- Certification for completed courses / levels.
- Observing a strict gender segregation class policy with both qualified male & female instructors.
Group Study (maximum 8 per class) : 12 KD / month ($40 USD).