Al Tibyan Online Institute Terms & Conditions
By enrolling you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions
All students are expected to abide by the terms and conditions laid out by Al Tibyan Online Institute. Any student who fails to meet and abide by the terms and conditions laid out herein will be suspended from the institution and their contract with Al Tibyan Online Institute shall be terminated
• The student will undergo an assessment prior to acceptance onto their chosen course.
• The student will be allocated a class dependant on their level achieved during the assessment.
• Students must successfully pass each program’s examination in order to transfer onto the next progressive level.
• An ‘Acceptance’ letter by email is issued to each registrant once there are sufficient participants for the course.
• This notification will be sent to attendee(s) and the booking authority (if all contact details are supplied as part of Registration).
• All formats of recording (including audio/video) of classes are strictly prohibited.
2. Payment of Fees
• Fees must be paid on a monthly basis by the 5th of each month.
• Al Tibyan Institute reserves the right to suspend regular lessons if fees are not submitted by their due date.
• Fees can be paid by direct debit, paypal and cheque.
• Fees are calculated on a monthly basis, taking into account public holidays, hence there is no reduction in fee for weeks which include public holidays.
• Payment of fees may be made in monthly instalments, six months or annually.
3. Absence Policy
• Students are expected to notify the admissions team prior to class commencing of their absence via email: [email protected]
• Failure to attend lessons, will not incur a refund. If the student misses a lesson, there will be no compensation as it is the student’s responsibility to ensure they are available at the agreed program day and time. Students are expected thereafter to catch up on missed lessons outside class time.
• If a student misses 1 lesson without prior notification to their teacher, they will be issued a warning.
• 2 subsequent warnings will lead to the review of the student’s place and their future at Al Tibyan Online Institute.
• If a student misses 3 lessons a month (regardless of whether admissions was notified), they will be suspended from the program and their details blacklisted at Al Tibyan Online Institute, additionally, no refund of fees will be issued upon suspension.
4. Refund Policy
• Monthly fees as stated must be paid once receiving an ‘Confirmation’ email from the Al Tibyan Admissions department, failure to do so will result in the termination of the student’s contract and the allocation of the student’s place to another student on our waiting list.
• Refund of full fees will only be given if Al Tibyan Online Institute cancels a program prior to its initiation.
• If a student is unable to attend a lesson, they must inform admissions by writing an email to [email protected] at least 12 hours prior to the lesson. Consequently, the lesson will be re-scheduled without incurring any fees. In case of emergencies, the student should notify admissions as soon as possible. Absentees must be able to provide some form of documentation to state their absence.
• Failure to attend lessons will not incur a refund if no prior notification was given. If the student misses a lesson, there will be no compensation as it is the student’s responsibility to ensure they are available at the agreed program day and time unless prior notification has been given via email. Students are expected thereafter to catch up on missed lessons outside class time.
• If you require a refund, requests must be made via email: [email protected] and will be issued only under the discretion of Al Tibyan Online Institute.
• Al Tibyan Online Institute reserves the right to defer or cancel any course if there are insufficient bookings or conditions arising beyond our control. Full effort will be made to reschedule registrants to an alternative course date and/or to provide a full refund (if applicable).
• If there are insufficient participants for a program, Al Tibyan Online Institute will advise of course cancellation or postponement via email no later than 1 working day prior to course commencement.
• Substitution of an alternative Group course is acceptable at any time however requests to change a date of a booking are considered as and treated as a cancellation. There is no refund available after attendance.
• The student can obtain a breakdown of fees paid by emailing: [email protected]
Email complaints, comments and suggestions to: [email protected]
6. Withdrawal Policy
You may withdraw from your course by giving 30 days of notice by sending an email to: [email protected]